LSI 9280-24i4e LSI00211 28 port 512MB cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.1.5.6 PCI-E 2.0 X8 Controller Card
LSI00211 28 port 512MB cache SFF8087 6Gb RAID0.1.5.6 PCI-E 2.0 X8 Controller Card
- SUPPORT UP TO 240 SATA AND/OR SAS DEVICESThe LSI 9280-24i4e SGL features hot-pluggable, SATA-compatible SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) ports to provide 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- RAID SUPPORTThe LSI 9280-24i4e SGL supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and RAID spans 10, 50, 60 for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- 512MB ON-BOARD MEMORYThe LSI 9280-24i4e SGL features 512MB on-board DDR2 800 SDRAM for maximum data integrity.
- PCI EXPRESS 2.0 X8 INTERFACEThe LSI 9280-24i4e SGL features the PCI Express 2.0 x8 interface which provides sufficient throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
- SAFESTORE ENCRYPTION SERVICESThe advanced SafeStore Encryption Services protect your confidential data against unauthorized access.
- SSD SUPPORT WITH SSD GUARDThe support for SSD allows for higher data transfer speed, and the SSD guard delivers increased durability and reliability, prolonging the SSD’s lifespan and providing maximum data security
- LSI 9280-24i4e
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 6 Jan. 2016
- Manufacturer : LSI LOGIC
- ASIN : B01A86U0N2
- Product description
- For the product
The 6Gb/s MegaRAID SAS 9280-24i4e, with twenty-four internal and four external ports, supports both internal drive storage and external JBOD expansion for up to 240 SATA or SAS drives.
With a large number of internal ports, the 9280-24i4e connects up to 24 drives inside the server via direct connection or passive backplane.
Using the external SAS ports, multiple JBODs can be connected to a server, providing a scalable and affordable solution for growing storage requirements.
•Twenty-Eight 6Gb/s SATA+SAS ports
•Six Mini-SAS internal connectors
•One Mini-SAS external connector (SFF-8088)
•LSISAS2108 6Gb/s RAID-on-Chip
•512MB 800MHz DDRII cache memory
•Optional battery backup module
•RAID Levels 0, 1, 5 and 6
•RAID Spans 10, 50 and 60
•Internal drive storage and external JBOD expansion
•PCI Express 2.0 provides faster signaling for high-bandwidth applications
•Connect up to 240 3Gb/s and 6Gb/s SATA and SAS hard drives
•Support for LSI Advanced Software Options