CISCO C9200-48P-E is the Catalyst 9200 48-port PoE+ Switch, with Network Essentials software
|Model:||C9200-48P-E - Cisco Switch Catalyst 9200|
Cisco Catalyst 9200 48-port PoE+ Switch, Network Essentials, Cisco 9200 switch
C9200-48P-E is the Catalyst 9200 48-port PoE+ Switch, with Network Essentials software. Cisco® Catalyst® 9200 Series switches extend the power of intent-based networking and Catalyst 9000 hardware and software innovation to a broader set of deployments. With its family pedigree, Catalyst 9200 Series switches offer simplicity without compromise – it is secure, always on, and IT simplified.
Table 1 shows the quick spec.
Catalyst 9200 series provides these highlights:
● Up to 48 ports of full Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) capability
● Resiliency with Field-Replaceable Units (FRU) and redundant power supply, fans, and modular uplinks
● Flexible downlink options with data or PoE+
● Operational efficiency with optional backplane stacking, supporting stacking bandwidth up to 160 Gbps
● UADP 2.0 Mini with integrated CPU offers customers optimized scale with better cost structure
● Enhanced security with AES-128 MACsec encryption, policy-based segmentation, and trustworthy systems
● Layer 3 capabilities, including OSPF, EIGRP, ISIS, RIP, and routed access
● Advanced network monitoring using Full Flexible NetFlow
● Cisco Software-Defined Access (SD-Access):
◦ Simplified operations and deployment with policy-based automation from edge to cloud managed with Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
◦ Network assurance and improved resolution time through Cisco DNA Center™
● Plug and Play (PnP) enabled: A simple, secure, unified, and integrated offering to ease new branch or campus device rollouts or updates to an existing network
● Cisco IOS XE: A Common Licensing based operating system for the enterprise Cisco Catalyst 9000 product family with support for model-driven programmability and streaming telemetry
● ASIC with programmable pipeline and micro-engine capabilities, along with template-based, configurable allocation of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding, Access Control Lists (ACLs), and Quality of Service (QoS) entries
Table 2 shows the recommended supported products.