Cisco 3560X 48T L 48x 10/100/1000 Rackmountable Managed Switch
Cisco C3560X48T L 48x 10/100/1000 Rackmountable Managed Switch
|Number of ports||8|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||44.5 x 49.5 x 4.4 centimetres|
|Item weight||16.1 Pounds|
About this item
- MACsec The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches offer exceptional security with integrated hardware support for MACsec defined in IEEE 802.1AE. MACsec provides MAC layer encryption over wired networks using out-of-band methods for encryption keying. The MACsec Key Agreement (MKA) protocol provides the required session keys and manages the keys required for encryption when configured. MKA and MACsec are implemented following successful authentication using 802.1x Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) framework.
- Cisco C3560X48T L
- Dual redundant modular power supplies The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches support dual redundant power supplies. The switch ships with one power supply by default and the second power supply can be purchased at the time of ordering the switch or at a later time. If only one power supply is installed,it should always be in the power supply bay.
- Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) In addition to PoE 802.3af,the Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches support PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at standard),which provides up to 30W of power per port. The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches can provide a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones,Cisco Aironet wireless LAN (WLAN) access points,or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. PoE removes the need for wall power to each PoE-enabled device and eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
- Borderless security The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches provide superior layer 2 threat defense capabilities for mitigating man-in-the-middle attacks (such as MAC,IP,and ARP spoofing). TrustSec,a primary element of borderless security architecture,helps enterprise customers secure their networks,data and resources with policy-based access control,identity and role-aware networking,pervasive integrity,and confidentiality
- Cisco C3560X48T L
The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series Switches are an enterprise-class line of standalone switches. These switches provide high availability,scalability,security,energy efficiency,and ease of operation with features such as Cisco StackPower,IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) configurations. The Cisco Catalyst 3560X Series enhance productivity by enabling applications such as IP telephony,wireless,and video for borderless network experience.
1x Cisco Catalyst 3560X-48T-LCISCO 3560X
CISCO 3560XCISCO 3560X
Cisco C3560X48T L
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 44.5 x 49.5 x 4.45 cm; 7.3 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 4 Jun. 2010
- Manufacturer : CISCO SYSTEMS - ENTERPRISE
- ASIN : B003PCRK1C
- Item model number : WS-C3560X-48T-L