LSI 9480 8i8e Broadcom CacheVault CVPM05 for MegaRAID Storage Adapter is a 12Gb/s
LSI 9480 8i8e
Broadcom CacheVault CVPM05 for MegaRAID Storage Adapter is a 12Gb/s
Provide increased bandwidth, IOPS performance and data protection with internal connectivity and external scalability to direct attached high connectivity applications
Direct attached, high-connectivity applications require increased bandwidth, increased IOPS performance and advanced data protection. The MegaRAID 9480-8i8e Tri-Mode internal/external Storage Adapter is a 12Gb/s SAS/SATA/PCIe (NVMe) controller card that addresses these needs by delivering internal connectivity and external scalability, proven flexibility, performance and RAID data protection for a range of server storage applications.
Broadcom’s Tri-Mode SerDes Technology enables the operation of NVMe, SAS or SATA devices in a single drive bay, allowing for endless design flexibility.
- Connect up to 240 SAS/SATA devices or 24 NVMe devices per controller
- Fits into rack-mounted servers with low-profile form factor and side-mounted SAS connectors
- Provides internal storage, external JBOD expansion and RAID data protection to address a wide range of storage performance and capacity requirements
- Support critical, high-bandwidth applications with PCIe® 3.1 connectivity
- Balance protection and performance for critical applications with RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60
- Add more protection and peace of mind with CacheVault® flash cache protection
- LSI 9480 8i8e