Lsi 9280 – 16i4e SAS RAID Controller – Serial Attached SCSI, Serial ATA/600 – PCI Express 2.0 x8 – Plug-in Card – 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD – 512 MB
Inklusive moms. Levering beregnes ved betaling.
– 16i4e SAS RAID Controller – Serial Attached SCSI, Serial ATA/600 – PCI Express 2.0 x8 – Plug-in Card – 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60, JBOD – 512 MB
|Interfaz de hardware||SCSI, SAS, PCI, ATA|
|Dimensiones del artículo LxWxH||10.75 x 2.75 x 8 pulgadas|
|Peso del artículo||0.55 Libras|
The LSI MegaRAID SAS 9280-16i4e provides a new level of system reliability, availability, and performance for businesses that are facing storage challenges driven by unprecedented data growth. Offering data transfer rates of up to 6Gb/s per port, this controller card ensures complete investment protection for existing SATA and SAS implementations. 6Gb/s SAS is designed for backward compatibility with 3Gb/s SAS as well as with 3Gb/s SATA hard drives. In addition to the internal ports, this controller comes equipped with external SAS ports which perfectly support external JBOD expansion, allowing you to connect multiple JBODs to server for a scalable and affordable solution to the growing storage requirements. Regardless of the drive speed, 6Gb/s LSI MegaRAID SAS 9280-16i4e can deliver up to twice the performance level in both read and write applications as compared to their 3Gb/s predecessors.
- SUPPORT UP TO 240 SATA AND/OR SAS DEVICESThe LSI 9280-16i4e SGL features hot-pluggable, SATA-compatible SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) ports to provide 6Gb/s data transfer rates for optimum performance, efficiency, convenience and flexibility.
- RAID SUPPORTThe LSI 9280-16i4e SGL supports multi-level RAID configuration including RAID 0, 1, 5, 6 and RAID spans 10, 50, 60 for better performance, enhanced data security and flexible capacity upgrades.
- 512MB ON-BOARD MEMORYThe LSI 9280-16i4e SGL features 512MB on-board DDR2 800 SDRAM for maximum data integrity.
- PCI EXPRESS 2.0 X8 INTERFACEThe LSI 9280-16i4e SGL features the PCI Express 2.0 x8 interface which provides sufficient throughput and full-duplex operation for enhanced performance.
- Lsi 9280