Cisco C2960G-8TC-L Catalyst 2960 Series 8 Ethernet Ports
-8TC-L Catalyst 2960 Series 8 Ethernet Ports
Adapter plug include
Cisco WS-C2960G-8TC-L Catalyst 2960 Series 8 Ethernet Ports & 1 Dual-Purpose Compact Ethernet Managed Switch w/ no Fan & LAN Base Image - Brand New
Cisco WS-C2960G-8TC-L Catalyst 2960 Series 8 Ethernet Ports (7 Ethernet 10/100/1000 ports 1 dual-purpose port (10/100/1000 or SFP)) & 1 Dual-Purpose Compact Ethernet Managed Switch w/ no Fan & LAN Base Image - Brand New
Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series Switches with LAN Base Software
The Cisco® Catalyst® 2960-S and 2960 Series Switches are the leading Layer 2 edge, providing improved ease of use, highly secure business operations, improved sustainability, and a borderless network experience. The Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches include new FlexStack switch stacking capability with 1 and 10 Gigabit connectivity, and Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) with the Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches offering Fast Ethernet access connectivity and PoE capabilities. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series are fixed-configuration access switches designed for enterprise, midmarket, and branch office networks to provide lower total cost of ownership.
What’s new for the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches with LAN Base Software:
- 10 and 1 Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility with Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus (SFP+), providing business continuity and fast transition to 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 or 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet desktop connectivity
- Cisco FlexStack stacking module with 20 Gbps of throughput, allowing ease of operation with single configuration and simplified switch upgrade
- PoE+ with up to 30W per port that allows you to support the latest PoE+ capable devices
- Power supply options, with 740W or 370W fixed power supplies for PoE+ switches are available
- USB storage for file backup, distribution, and simplified operations
- A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless network experience
- Limited lifetime hardware warranty, including next-business-day replacement with 90-day service and support
The Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches with LAN Base Software offer the following:
- Dual-purpose uplinks for Gigabit Ethernet uplink flexibility, allowing use of either a copper or fiber uplink; each dual-purpose uplink port has one 10/100/1000 Ethernet port and one SFP-based Gigabit Ethernet port, with one port active at a time
- 24 or 48 ports of Fast Ethernet desktop connectivity
- PoE configurations with up to 15.4W per port
- A wide range of software features to provide ease of operation, highly secure business operations, sustainability, and a borderless networking experience
Cisco FlexStack Stacking
Cisco FlexStack stacking with a hot-swappable module and IOS software provides true stacking, all switches in a stack act as a single switch unit. The Cisco FlexStack provides a unified data plane, unified configuration, and single IP address management for a group of switches. The advantages of true stacking are lower total cost of ownership through simplified management and higher availability. Cisco FlexStack supports cross-stack features including Etherchannel, SPAN and FlexLink technology. A stack module can be added to any Catalyst 2960-S switch with LAN Base software to quickly upgrade the switch to make it stack capable, and the switch added to the stack will upgrade to the correct Cisco IOS®Software version and transparently become a stack member.
Power over Ethernet Plus PoE+
In addition to PoE 802.3af, the Cisco Catalyst 2960-S Series Switches support PoE+ (IEEE 802.3at standard), which provides up to 30W of power per port. The Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series Switches can provide a lower total cost of ownership for deployments that incorporate Cisco IP phones, Cisco Aironet® wireless LAN (WLAN) access points, or any IEEE 802.3af-compliant end device. PoE removes the need for wall power to each PoE-enabled device and eliminates the cost for additional electrical cabling and circuits that would otherwise be necessary in IP phone and WLAN deployments.
Cisco Catalyst 2960-S and 2960 Series Switches Enable Cisco Borderless Network
Borderless Networks, a Cisco architecture, deliver the new workspace experience, connecting anyone, anywhere, using any device, to any resource securely, reliably, and transparently. Cisco’s Borderless Networks architecture addresses primary IT and business challenges to help create a truly borderless experience by bringing interactions closer to the employee and customer.
Borderless experience is only possible with intelligent network elements designed and architected to meet the needs of a global workspace. Cisco Network Access is a primary component of this architecture, enabling various borderless network services such as mobility, security, sustainability, EnergyWise and ease of operations for increased productivity and operational efficiency. When network access is intelligent, it knows the identity of the user, as well as where the user is on the network. It knows what is connecting to the network, to automatically provision the network for QoS and delivery. It becomes services-aware to optimize user experience. Only with intelligent access network, your enterprise can go borderless securely and transparently. Your business can save energy, simplify operations with better business efficiency, and have anof wner